Friday, January 30, 2009

Sorry!!

I haven't wrote in this the past couple of days. Not that I have any readers yet but I am updating. :) I wanted to share some websites with you that I found. The one reason I have been so busy is because of hungry-girl.com this website is AWESOME!! I have found TONS of recipes on there that I can make and that I would actually eat. I don't know about you but I find a lot of other blogs and websites that calorie friendly recipes but I won't eat them! I am kind of a picky eater and like to stay pretty simple with my foods. SO, with Hungry-Girl they have recipes like Faux-tato salad that is only 86 calories for 3/4 of a cup. How awesome is that?? You can add a sandwhich along with this and have an awesome meal for very little! Oh, another great thing about the website before I forget, when you look at the recipes they have the low calorie picture and then they have the regular pictures food there. So it shows a picture of both and then it compares the calories for you. I was so amazed at how many calories I was eating in one sitting. Anywho, They also have good things like Cole-Slaw, 49 calories, Personal Pizza for 241 calories, Blooming Onions for 192 calories, Sweet 'n Chunky Chicken Salad for 145 Calories, And So-Good Chocolate Chip Softies for only 88 calories! There are TONS more on the website you need to check it out. They are SOOO good!!
I also wanted to share another website with you. It is called sparkpeople.com this website is full of people from all over the world who are trying to lose weight. They also have tons of recipes, a message board, and a whole bunch of different groups that you can sign up for. You get your own personal page, your own little weight lose tracker. And the best thing is that they have a nutrition tracker on the website. So everytime you eat something you can go in and put down what you have eaten and it will show you how many calories, carbs, protein, and fats you have eaten. They also give you a calorie range that you should stick with to lose however much weight you need! I love this website. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and they have wonderful articles on there to help you out. If you do decide to join please tell them that tupperwaretrish sent you!! Also, add me as a friend. :)
Now, down to the food. I have to tell you that I was doing good this morning, I had just a bowl of kix cereal and half a cup of 2% milk and that only came to like 175 calories! I didn't have a snack this morning because I know that we are going to wal mart tonight and I will get a sandwich from Subway. So, I had a BIG lunch. I am full, not overly stuffed but I was just amazed at how many clories it came to. I had:
Tuna Fish with a tsp of salad dressing and a splash of honey mustard
2 slices of whole wheat bread
a can of Chicken Noodle Soup
And a Yogurt
TOTAL: 649 Calories!!! Wow huh? It actually isn't that bad because I did eat good. I ate healthy and I stopped eating when I was full. So I shouldn't be to amazed at how much I ate since i had such a little breakfast. I was just really amazed at how much it came to! :) Then my Dinner is going to a 6" Turkey and Ham Sub from Subway tonight. So far today my calories come to 1.124 with my dinner added. I will eat a yogurt around 2 or 3 to hold me over until we get done shopping and go to eat!
Off to workout. Go check out exercisetv.tv they have really fun workouts on there and they are free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment