Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26th...

Today has not been the best for my eating! I always have to bounce back from the weekends. My fiance is home all day with me then and for some reason i just want to eat. I also don't work out that much except for on my air walk that I have. So usually by the middle of the week I am ready to get back into things and then the weekends comes!! *sigh*. Sooo, Here is what I had today, as I said, not the best but.. :)

Breakfast: 3 egg white and 1 egg omelet, 1 piece wheat toast, a medium banana. ( I did only eat half of my omelet and half of my toast before my son decided that he now wanted eggs and toast! :)

Snack: (Yes, I have had snacks already, I normally wait until around 2 in the afternoon but today I just feel like eating) I had, about 5 doritos (I so regret this), a Yoplait Light Strawberry Yogurt. Yogurt is good and I always get Yoplait because they are only 100 calories. But those chips are WAY high in Calories and I wish I would have held off.

Lunch: A Tuna Fish Sandwich with 1 tsp of salad dressing and 1 tsp of honey mustard. This is SO good together and this way I am not using Mayo but Salad dressing and I can still get the taste a little. I put this on 2 pieces of wheat bread with a couple of banana peppers. This was really good and it is holding me over pretty good. I was going to have soup but then changed my mind. We will see! :)

As far as excercise I haven't done any yet today. After I write this I am off to excercisetv.tv and do some of their videos. They have full length videos online you can do and then some shorter ones. I have been using this and it is fun to mix up my routine everyday!. So I am off to do this!..... :)

just a note, I am stuck at my first 5 ibs lost and I can not get past it! Ugh! I hope that everything starts moving again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment